What you’ll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
- Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.